The moment for durians has appeared. The Musang King – a highly sought-after fruit, especially around this time of year – is one of the hot durian preferences that will undoubtedly find its way into our house. The Musang King weighs between 2 and 4 kg and is rather huge. Longitudinal seams link a flat canopy enclosing the stalk on the king of king durian, containing spurs that point outwards from the Durian’s joints. It has a sulfuric-sweet aroma that is deep, thick, and velvety, resulting in a sweet and savory mixture that some find enticing and others find impenetrable. That, however, is only the top of the berg.
Reasons why Durian is a king fruit
- Vitamin C is abundant in the king of king durian, which promotes skin elasticity, decreases discomfort, and strengthens our immune function. It’s also high in calories, zinc, fiber, silica, and other nutrients that help maintain a healthy heartbeat, digestive health, and therefore more.
- The Musang King is also recognized for lowering blood glucose levels, insulin, and artery blockage, lowering the chance of heart disease.
- Our indigenous durians couldn’t compete with Thailand’s expanding durian company at the moment, so we had to limit our fruit exports to within our boundaries. Fortunately, in 2010, a group of Chinese industrialists bought and pushed the durain King in China, but it has been an enormous success.
- The Musang King, like other fruits, is most typically available from June through September. As a result of the remote accessibility of the fruits versus the always consumption, its pricing method is frequently significant. So if a highway seller claims to be selling Musang King durians straight from their vineyard, you’ll understand that there is something sinister going on.
- Due to its powerful characteristic odor, Durian’s exist significant itself, physically and figuratively. To others, the pungent perfume of durian fruit is a delicious mix of sour cheeses, tropical deliciousness, and fresh aromatic veggies. Others describe it as smelling like a disgusting combination of complete trash, teenaged body odor, and raw onions with a dash of putridity.
- Before you even sample fruit, you’ll notice a physiological freezing sensation on your tongues, comparable to that of chewing melted cheese, along with a pungent garlicky and chive flavor. The texture of the fruit is fluffy texture and smooth, with a slightly sweet taste.
Yet after these many factors, the king of king durian is most selling fruit.